“Rainbow Baby” is a baby who is welcomed into a family after there has been a loss experienced due to miscarriage, stillbirth or premature birth. A Rainbow baby is the understanding that the beauty of a rainbow does not negate the ravage of the storm.
When a rainbow appears it does not mean the storm never happened or that the family is not still dealing with it’s aftermath. What it means is that something beautiful and full of light has appeared in the midst of the darkness and clouds.
Luisa Dunn Photography has a strong ethos towards volunteer charity work and celebrating the miracle of new life. Luisa is pleased to follow on from her time with Heartfelt photography charity to now “give back” to families of Rainbow Babies. Not only does the Rainbow Baby gift session give a cherished gift to families that are very deserving it allows the opportunity to initiate discussion of what is a very sensitive but important topic of infant loss.
Luisa Dunn Photography is able to offer one Rainbow Baby Gift Session per month to eligible families. *please note: these sessions are to be held within two weeks of birth. Please allow a minimum of 8 weeks in advance of due date to be considered, the earlier the better.
Rainbow Baby Gift Session families receive:
- 2 hour Photography Session
- Full Professional retouching of your images
- Petite collection – 10 images digitally
- Images presented in a private, password protected gallery for high resolution download
- Sessions will take place in the residential studio, Brisbane west, Jindalee, of Luisa Dunn Photography.
- Sessions will be at a location and time that is mutually agreed upon by Luisa Dunn Photography and the family.
- Styling and other information will also be planned prior to the session.
To Apply or Nominate a Family for a Rainbow Baby Gift Session
Please fill out the form at the bottom of this page.