$225 Session Fee include:
- Parent’s Preparation Guide and session styling consultation (email or phone)
- 2-3 hours of professionally styled photography by an AIPP accredited,
experienced newborn photographer
- Use of a wide range of internationally sourced, handmade beanies, wraps, throws,
blankets and unique props
- A newborn/baby assistant to ensure the utmost in newborn safety, hygiene and comfort
- Custom retouching and preparation of an online web proofing gallery including 25-35 images. Your gallery will be available within two weeks from the date of your session.
Please note there is a $995 minimum purchase requirement per booking.
Add on print prices available with any package purchase start from $55.
Digital Collections start at $995
To see a full price list, please contact Luisa Dunn Photography.
Products available include, Lumi Tiles, digital images, wall prints, canvases and framed prints.
Payments can be made by cash, Paypal or direct deposit.
Prices at time of booking will be honoured, prices subject to change without notice.
All images are copyright Luisa Dunn Photography. It is illegal to copy, scan, alter in any way including cropping and removal of watermark or reproduce without permission. Select images will be chosen for website and promotional purposes.
(1) Prices are in Australian dollars and include GST unless stated otherwise. (2) Payment for photography sessions is due in advance and payment for prints, electronic media and other goods is due upon delivery, unless stated otherwise. (3) Payment can be made by cheque or direct bank deposit. (4) Reasonable efforts will be made to supply the goods and services in accordance with any timeframes or specifications described above. (5) Luisa Dunn reserves all moral rights in works resulting from the services (“Works”), and will have a perpetual, royalty free licence to use the Works for advertising and promotional purposes. (6) You hereby irrevocably release and discharge Luisa Dunn from any and all claims and demands arising out of or in connection with the use of the Works, including any claims based on defamation, copyright, privacy or right of publicity. You give the same release on behalf of any other person who appears in the Works. (7) To the extent permitted by law, Luisa Dunn’s liability in connection with the goods is limited to replacement of the goods or supply of equivalent goods or paying the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods, and in connection with the services is limited to supplying the services again or paying the cost of having the services supplied again. (8) Your personal information may be collected and used for the purpose of supplying the goods and services and exercising the rights under point (5), and disclosed to agents and contractors for these purposes. You can gain access to the personal information held about you by contacting Luisa Dunn. (9) Your payment or instruction to supply the goods and services is your acceptance of these terms and conditions.